Etisalat Free Browsing Tweak Update: Sept. 24, 2011

You want to browse free huh? You're probably like me. You like free things. lol.
I did not give you this tweak. lol. Just enjoy... while it lasts.

I will try to update these tweaks so you can subscribe to my blog by e-mail to get all the updates. Do this by entering your email address on the right side of this page.

Etisalat Tweaks
Opera 5, 6:
IP: 82.145.210.160  Port: 80

Custom Server: http://www.google.com.ng
Host: www.google.com.ng

Another One
IP: 82.145.210.0 | Port: 8080
Custom Server: http://z001.fma.fb.me
Host: z001.fma.fb.me

ENJOY!

Read this post to learn how to create prov file online



Do you love this post? Then feel free to share your comments. Your comments are highly appreciated.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed or Subscribe to TechBase by Email.
Please do share this post with your friends by using the share buttons.
Thanks for visiting.
Like TechBase on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment or feedback